At Pronger Smith MedicalCare, we don't think you should have to move from place to place to get the care you need. Our Medical facilities offer you a comprehensive array of medical services.
- Management of cardio risk factors (stress tests, echocardiograms)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Radiology services, including MRI, CT, bone density scan and digital mammography
- Operating suites for minor surgical procedures
- Endoscopy/ Colonoscopy
- Physicians trained in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Workers comp/industrial medicine including pre-employment physicals, drug screens and injury evaluations
- Neurology Services (EMG,EEG)
- LASIK laser vision treatment
- Infusion Services including chemotherapy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Evaluation and treatment of incontinence
- Prostate screenings
- Obesity management
- Nutrition Counseling
- Sleep Lab
- Physical Therapy
- Diabetic Education
Our Team Approach
Pronger Smith Medical works with Diabetes patients of all types with a team approach to achieve the best outcomes. We offer a team of health care professionals which include Board Certified Physicians, Certified Diabetes Nurse Educators, Dietitian, Pharmacists, and Care Coordinators who will give you the support and tools necessary to self-manage your diabetes. Your physician team includes: primary care, podiatry, ophthalmology and endocrinology professionals. We work with you to develop skills that you may need to better manage your diabetes and prevent complications from occurring.
At Pronger Smith MedicalCare we believe that cancer treatment is more than just medicine. It’s about compassion, prevention, wellness and treatment for best outcomes. Although cancer treatment requires intervention, our team understands the importance of a support group to assist in the healing process. Our team of board certified oncologists, hematologists, nurses and other skilled professionals will work with you and your personal support team during your recovery course. Your physician team includes: primary care, general surgery, urology, oncology, dermatology and nutrition healthcare professionals. Our state of the art facility allows for more comprehensive care to assure that your needs are being met every step of the way.
Men’s healthcare needs differ in that they tend to pay less attention to their bodies. They seek medical attention as regularly as women. There are health conditions that only affect men that can be prevented and treated by early diagnosis. It’s very important to have early screening and regular check-ups. Your physician team includes: primary care, urology and nutrition healthcare professionals. Our Providers are available to address all aspects of men’s specific healthcare needs.
Women have their own set of healthcare needs and Pronger Smith MedicalCare has medical experts who specialize in their care. From annual gynecological exams to supportive care for osteoporosis and menopause, our Providers can address all aspects of women’s health. Your physician team includes: primary care, obstetric/gynecology, urology and nutrition healthcare professionals. Women are offered preventative care as well as medical care for acute and chronic conditions.
Wellness & Family Care
Wellness Care begins by the patient taking responsibility for their own health. Each person has unique needs in order to experience overall best well being. Whether it be some need to correct diet and weight issues or address existing diseases, our group of professionals can meet those needs. Some people are more prone to family genetics conditions such as heart disease, diabetes or aging disorders and other people seek to prevent those healthcare issues that relate to the aging process. Your physician team includes: primary care, dermatology, general surgery, urology, podiatry, pulmonary, ear, nose and throat, obstetrics/gynecology, general surgery, gastroenterology, endocrinology, neurology, ophthalmology, hematology/oncology, pediatric, rheumatology and nutrition healthcare professionals. Our combined team concept includes nurses, pharmacists and other support members walk with you on every step of your journey.
Comprehensive Family Care
- Here at Pronger Smith MedicalCare our goal is to inform and educate our families about their children's health issues. Understanding of the child’s medical history as well as the family’s background and special needs assists us in achieving better outcomes. Our pediatric team of board certified physicians along with their staff strive to keep open communication with the patient and family to work together to support the patient’s best interests.
At Pronger Smith MedicalCare,
we are fully prepared and equipped to provide you and your family with a lifetime of responsive and accessible care. Come in for a visit. We look forward to earning your trust.